Informative duty of FABRYKA OKIEN I DRZWI PCV LASTRIK sp. z o.o.
According to article 13, paragraphs 1 and 2 of Data Protection Act from 27th of April 2016, we hereby inform:
1. The administrator of your personal data is: FABRYKA OKIEN I DRZWI PCV LASTRIK Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Koszalin, Słowiańska Street 11F (in following text refered to as LASTRIK), e-mail: email@example.com;
2. Your personal data will be processed mostly in order to conclude orders and purchases and when necessary, to execute Lastrik’s rights and/or claims.
Data processing is therefore necessary in order to process and finalize agreements between parties, of which one party is the person, whose data is processed (art.6, paragraph 1, point b). Other purposes, in which your personal data might be used are execution of data administrator’s legally justified rights/claims and data protection enforced by data administrator (art.6, paragraph 1, point b).
3. Your personal data will be stored during time necessary to conclude sales agreement, to provide post-guarantee and past-guareantee service, to deal with complaints, and to execute administrator’s rights and claims.
4. You have a right to access your data and have them changed, deleted, restricted. You have a right to transfer your data, right to file a protest. You have a right to withdraw consent at any time (if data processing is consent-based) with no influence on accordance with processing rights, which were executed on consent, before consents withdrawl.
5. You have a right to file a complaint to UODO, if you decide that personal data or data regarding you violates Data Protection Act from 27th of April 2016.
6. Providing by you your personal data is a condition nescessary to provide you with trade offer and/or signing and executing an agreement .Therefore, you are obligated to providing personal data, and a consequence of failing to do so will result in lack of possibility to sign and execute sales agreement.