MB-59 Slide system has been designed to fabricate thermally-insulated sliding doors to be integrated in masonry walls, aluminum curtain walls, winter gardens or window walling. Sliding doors, especially large ones, can make living space visually bigger by combining it with the external terrace or garden. In terms of thermal insulation, MB-59 Slide profiles have two different variants: ST and HI. The range of available profiles include 2- and 3-rail frames. A wide range of glazing enables the use of double and triple glazing units, including safety and sound insulation units. The system can be used in various types of buildings: individual buildings, hotels or apartments.
- important dimensions of the door leaves: height up to 2.6 m, width up to 1.8 m; and max. leaf weight up to 160 kg,
- slender and robust, 3-chambered profiles with insulating chamber equipped with wide thermal breaks in the central part,
- 2-or 3-rail frames that enable the fabrication of doors with wide clear passage size,
- large glass thickness to be fitted in the door leaves (up to 42 mm), to bring flexibility in choosing the appropriate glass,
- possibility to use most of the sliding door hardware available on the market,
- doors can be mounted individually or as part of larger constructions: mullion and transom curtain walls or winter gardens,
- maximally simplified construction technology to reduce time and cost of fabrication,
- compatibility with other Aluprof systems – possibility to use common components.