The system is used to fabricate exterior architectural development elements, e.g. various types of windows, doors, vestibules, and spatial structures, which are characterized, in addition to the excellent thermal insulation, by a very good sound insulation, water- and air tightness and high structural strength.
- Passive House Institute Darmstadt-certified windows: MB-104 Passive SI and MB-104 Passive Aero
- excellent thermal insulation performance for openable window: UW from 0,53 W/(m2K) and for door UD from 0,62 W/(m2K)
- standard-exceeding tightness and insulation performance
- large range of glazing, up to 81mm
- exterior doors are available both glazed and panelled – it’s a perfect entrance door to a modern home
MB-104 Passive can also be used to fabricate highly aesthetic panel doors that meet the expectations of the most demanding users.