Twin system = One system with two versions (AS/MD)
The Schüco LivIng PVC-U system is an innovative 7-chamber system that can be constructed as a twin system with both a rebate gasket and a centre gasket. In conjunction with the centre gasket, the system achieves passive house standard in accordance with ift Rosenheim. As a system with a rebate gasket, excellent thermal insulation properties and narrow face widths are also achieved.
The first weld-on gasket is integrated in the Schüco LivIng window system. Using elastic, weld-on material increases the sealing effect in the difficult corner area of the unit, whilst also allowing for a closed, visually appealing corner design without hard gasket corners. The durable, eco-friendly material keeps a tight seal throughout its entire service life.
White profiles are supplied with modern, silver-grey gaskets, foiled profiles are available with black gaskets.
- Vento geometry with rebated appearance (Classic)
- In the centre gasket system, all fittings components are even protected from corrosion and against dirt even more reliably by the additional drainage level
- ift passive house compatible with centre gasket
- Available with a grey basic structure
- Increased basic depth for added security and burglas resistance
- Wide range of accessories