Providing both a smooth & silent slide action operation, it can bring the benefits of a beautiful day outside, into the living space. In addition, & by way of its design & operation, the MB-77HS is a great space saving opening & does not encroach the free space beyond the internal or external confines of the frame, without any compromise. Providing excellent weather tightness together with enhanced thermal performance, the MB-77HS complies with all of the requirements associated with this product type. Available in two different options, with regard to the level of thermal performance, the MB-77HS is further categorised as “ST” and “HI”, standard or highly insulated. The design & arrangement of the system profiles enable luxurious openings of large dimensions, accommodating double & even triple glass unit compositions, which in conjunction with the constituent parts & innovative technical solutions, help achieve a high level of thermal & acoustic performance.
Due to the system properties, & rigorous performance proven through a stringent testing regime, the MB-77HS is ideally suited to many domestic & retail applications, providing a comfortable, safe working, cost effective & low maintenance solution for the end user.
- durable and slender profiles enable screens of a low-threshold door of the weight of the leaf of up to 400 kg, height – up to 3.2 m and width – up to 3.3 m.
- a wide range of glazing options, allowing application of double or triple glazed units combined with thermal breaks as well as additional inserts, enable achieving high thermal and acoustic insulation of the door.
- for aesthetic values glazing beads come in three options: Standard (rectangular), Prestige (rounded)
- and Style (shaped)
- closed shape of glazing beads and anti-jemmy details provide enhanced security properties without altering any essential constructional elements of the door.
- unique gasket designs, together with quality hardware, ensure top end weather and air tightness performance
- profiles adapted to accommodate a number of manually or automatically operated hardware available on the market
- possibility to drive the doors with automatic “HS-Master” mechanism controlled with a push-button or remote contral
- safe use of even large and heavy doors thanks to “HS Speed Limiter” mechanism available in the system
- a large degree of compatibility with the MB-86 system creates an aesthetic combination of the MB-77HS doors with windows, and using the same components in the fabrication process
- a wide range of colour schemes allows for arrangement of doors to meet any individual requirements