- the Genesis 75 system is based on 75 mm deep sections use to build frames.
- Genesis 75 is a system intended for designing window structures in public access buildings as well as single-family and multi-unit residential buildings
- a wide range of sections/profiles available in the offer of the Genesis 75 system is used to design modern windows, doors and display units that ensure high functionality
- the Genesis 75 system incorporates modern insulation materials that have just been launched onto the market. Apart from a conventional central gasket, an additional thermal gasket has been developed as well. With this solution, it is possible to attain very excellent tightness of windows (air infiltration, water-tightness) as well as innovative appearance and aesthetics
- the system will allow the customer to select various finish options for profiles so that the window structure can be customised
- the Genesis 75 window system sets a new standard of window thermal performance, with the highest ergonomics of use and modern profile aesthetics maintained