Comme certains de nos fournisseurs ne disposent pas de matériels publicitires en français, nous vous les proposons en version anglaise.
- the system is adapted to the latest requirements relating to thermal performance, aesthetics and safety; available system options: UG low-threshold version, UG – 90° angular solution
- with its parameters, the Ultraglide system makes it possible to design structures with vary large dimensions of sliding leaves. Maximum structure dimensions available in the system: leaf height – Hs = 3300 mm; leaf width – Bs = 3200 mm.
- the Ultrtaglide system makes it possible to design large – but still stable – sliding windows and doors; maximum leaf weight: 250 kg – sliding option; 400 kg – lift-sliding option
- structure design: 3, 5 and 7 chamber frame
- possible variants with two, three and four components based on the two-rail system
- profiles suitable for installation of various hand-locked hardware available on the market and automatic devices
- various types of infills can be used (double and triple glazed units)
- system id adapted to the latest requirements relating to thermal performance. The system is equipped with a 22 mm/28 mm wide separator improved with glass fibre, thermal inserts and under-glass inserts to improve cross-sectional thermal performance; available options:UG, UGi and UGi+
- used for designing large glazing, which provides natural lighting inside the building and facilitates interior design, with ensured stability, functionality and structure lightness;
- there is possibility of use Flyscreen system (Flyscreen – fly screen are a practical and an extremely funcional protection against insects)
- a wide range of colours available – RAL palette, structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect, anoda, bi-colour