Schüco Corona SI 82 window systems, which are based on 6-chamber technology have three levels of drainage and conventional steel reinforcing profiles. Excellent thermal insulation properties and small front widths are the distinctive features of this system.
Three drainage levels guarantee optimum protection aginst wind, rain and noise. And there is more security due to the increased basic depth.
- Perfectly sized reinforcing chambers to meet the highest structural requirements
- Characteristic contours with clear, gentle curves and slants on visible surfaces
- Depending on structural requirements, different reinforcing profiles in the outer and vent frames ensure that the windows are highly robust and durable
- Silver-grey gaskets on white profiles for discreet appearance
- Vent profiles are available in two different contours (Classic, Rondo)