CT 70 HS
The Schüco Corona CT 70 HS PVC-U system is a design based on the 70 mm Schüco Corona CT 70 system. The thermally broken lift-and-slide threshold and frame reinforcing profiles achieve excellent thermal insulation and isothermal flows.
Due to sophisticated PVC-U multi-chamber profiles, a basic depth of 70 mm and high-quality double glazing, Schüco Corona CT 70 HS achieves excellent thermal insulation values. The threshold of the lift-and-slide door is constructed such that there is a thermal break between the outside and inside. “Draughty” floor areas in front of the door system are therefore effectively prevented. An innovative gasket system ensures maximum resistance to wind and driving rain, as well as the best possible noise reduction The tried-and-tested locking system satisfies the highest demands with regard to burglar resistance.
Thanks to the high level of system compatibility, windows and doors can be designed uniformly.
- Wide choice of different unit types. Double, triple and quadruple-vent lift-and-slide units with fixed and moving lift-and-slide vent frames are possible.
- Flat threshold for easy-access construction
- EPDM gaskets and brush seals rolled in the factory
- Due to a special, patented technology for welding the profiles of the vent frame, the gaskets do not require any additional processing
- Main and supplementary profiles are supplied cut to the optimum length
- Installation of lift-and-slide roller carriages without the need for time-consuming machining