- Triple gasket próg
- Uw ≤ 0,8 (W/m2K)
- sash 5 chambers
- 7 chambers
Lift & sliding doors system made of high-quality PVC-U Schüco ThermoSlide with frame depth of 219 mm is a construction based on window system Schüco Corona SI 82.
Due to a triple thermal insulation of threshold and thermally insulated reinforcements in frame, this system ensures excellent thermal transmittance and a very beneficial course of isotherms. In addition belting window sashes» through frame profile has a positive impact on thermal insulation.
Lift & sliding doors system Schüco ThermoSlide is equipped with modern sliding gaskets that guarantee better durability and tightness.
Application of proved hardware system ensures easy handling and effective burglary protection.
Extremely wide range of Schüco ThermoSlide door’s surface finish is particularly convincing with its variety of veneers and colours.
Due to a total compatibility of systems; door and windows may look identically placed in a facade.
- 5-chamber sash profile 82mm depth
- 7-chamber system profile (frame depth) of 219 mm, to ensure functional resiliencyat a high level:
- excellent thermal insulation: in passive house standard Uw ? 0,8 (W/m2K)
- triple insulated threshold
- weight of sash up to 400kg
- burglary protection up to RC2 (WK2) class inclusively
- possibility of using two-chamber glass up to 52mm
- excellent sound insulation
- possibility of using a threshold in accordance with construction requirement without barriers
- protection against wind and rain due to 3 sealing planes
- small, visible widths of the profiles that ensure excellent view and maximum light incidence.