Corona CT 70 HS: lift-and-slide doors in PVC-U for patios, balconies and conservatories
With well thought-out PVC-U multi-chamber profiles, a basic vent depth of 70mm and high-quality double glazing, Corona CT 70 HS achieves excellent thermal insulation values in modern window design (Uw<=1,4 W/(qmK)). The threshold of the lift and slide door is constructed in such a way that a thermal break takes place between the outside and inside. Draughty floor areas in front of the window door system are therefore effectively prevented. An innovative gasket system guarantees maximum resistance to wind and driving rain, as well as optimum sound insulation. And the tried and tested locking system fulfils the highest requirements with regard to burglar resistance.
Corona CT 70 HS: key features
- Flat, easy access threshold
- Optimum isotherm flow ensures excellent thermal insulation with thermally broken reinforcement and threshold profiles with foamed insulating bars
- Multi-chamber technology with all construction details
- High-quality EPDM joint sealing pieces are used to seal the critical construction details, for example, at the centre joint
- Air permeability: class 4 in accordance with DIN EN 12207 (stress group C)
- Resistance to driving rain – class 8A in accordance with DIN EN 12208
Integration in the Corona colour range means an almost unlimited choice of colours in the Corona CT 70 HS. The Corona CT 70 HS profile range can be supplied directly from stock in 17 different colours in both single-sided and double-sided designs.